Tiny Hands

Kami ay mga bata, hindi manggagawa! No more tools in our tiny hands! A blog about child labor and our efforts to stop it.

Monday, April 24, 2006

We can count on Susan "Toots" Ople

Pete,

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am encouraged by your comment.
Re child labor, that is one of my pet advocacies. Nung time ng dad ko as chairman of the Senate foreign relations committee, na-ratify ng RP yung ILO Convention on Child Labor. Please count on me for support in anything that has got to do with child labor, employment, migrant workers', human trafficking and functional literacy. Iyan ang mga really close to my heart.

Hope you don't mind -- I added your two blogs to my site. I hope you can read my column today in Panorama Magazine. If you are involved in the anti-chacha effort, please let me know so I can write about it there (pati na din any projects that you may have.)

Count me in as your friend and supporter. WIsh you the best always.

Your fellow blogger,

Toots

1 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Blogger Gelo said...

Thanks for the support!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home